Partner with a owner operated tree business on your next tree job!
Randy’s is top rated for tree services in Marlboro!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Marlboro
Raising the bar for tree service in Marlboro, NJ!
Looking for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Marlboro”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Marlboro’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Marlboro Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in Marlboro since 2008! We’re a complete tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service is Marlboro’s #1 business in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Marlboro. We have multiple bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Marlboro’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Marlboro. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Marlboro Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Tree Service Ordinances & Permit Process in Marlboro
- You need to obtain a Tree Removal Permit from the Engineering Division whenever you intend to remove trees from your property.
- Please click here to complete the APPLICATION FOR GRADING (marlboro-nj.gov)
- It costs $35 per application involving 5 or less trees and $100 for removal of 6 or more trees and is available from the Engineering Division.
- For every tree over 9″ in diameter that you propose to remove, you must plant another tree on your property. Replacement trees must be ten (10) to fourteen (14) feet in height after planting with a minimum caliper of two (2) inches (measured one-foot above ground level) for deciduous trees.
- If the homeowner cannot comply with this requirement, payment may be made in lieu of planting the trees on the residential property.
- Replacement trees may be placed in any suitable location on the lot however they must be planted in a manner which will give that particular variety of tree the best chances of survival.
- Replacement trees are to be a minimum size of 2” caliper for deciduous trees and/or 5’ tall for evergreen trees. Replacement trees may be planted in any location of the property where removals occurred.
- If you are clearing trees in conjunction with the installation of a pool, you need to obtain a separate Tree Removal Permit. The location of all trees to be removed should be clearly indicated on the survey or grading plan attached to your Pool Permit application.
- For additional information please contact the Engineering Department at 732-536-0200 Ext. 1801 or by sending an email by completing their contact form Contact Engineering (marlboro-nj.gov)
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Marlboro, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!