Partner with a top rated tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is top rated for tree services in High Bridge!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in High Bridge
Setting the standard for tree service in High Bridge, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company High Bridge”? You’re in the right place! Learn about High Bridge’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your peace of mind, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
High Bridge Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in High Bridge since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service is High Bridge’s #1 company in customer satisfaction
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in High Bridge. We have many bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to High Bridge’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is required.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Preemptive pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your home during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend the best course of action.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in High Bridge. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
High Bridge Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
High Bridge Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- A tree removal permit is required.
- Please click here Tree-Permit-Fillable.pdf (highbridge.org) to complete the permit application.
- Please note “[t]he removal, destruction or harvesting of any eight (8”) inch or greater caliper tree is regulated pursuant to Chapter 23, Tree Protection, of the Code of the Borough of High Bridge”.
- If the applicant is other than the Property Owner, a written approval from the Property Owner or a duly authorized agent must accompany the application.
- FEE DETERMINATION: There is no fee if the trees are dying, or if trees are within 20 feet of structure.
1-2 Trees – Free per calendar year
3-5 – $30
6-15 – $300
16-50 – $1000
51-100 – $3000
- If you fall under the qualification of no fee you can email Allison Witt, Zoning Officer, the completed Application and Permit for Tree Removal along with photographs of the tree(s) you plan to remove to [email protected] or contact Allison directly at 908-638-6455
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in High Bridge, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!