Partner with a top rated tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in East Brunswick!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in East Brunswick
Raising the bar for tree service in East Brunswick, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company East Brunswick”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about East Brunswick’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Recent Tree Jobs in East Brunswick
East Brunswick Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in East Brunswick since 2008! We’re a complete tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads East Brunswick in customer satisfaction
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your home. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in East Brunswick. We have many bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to East Brunswick’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Preemptive pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend the best course of action.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in East Brunswick. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
East Brunswick Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
East Brunswick Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- A permit is required for the removal of all trees of six (6″) inch caliper or larger.
- No person shall remove or destroy or cause to be or allow to be removed or destroyed any tree without first obtaining a tree removal permit. Tree removal permits shall be issued by the Director of Planning and Engineering or his/her designee. Please click here https://www.ecode360.com/34788464 to review the town’s full ordinance.
- Please click here Tree-Removal-Permit-PDF (eastbrunswick.org) to complete the Tree Removal Permit and submit the proper fees to:
Department of Planning & Engineering
P.O. Box 1081
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Fee Schedule $5.00 Per Tree for Existing Single-Family Properties greater than 15,000 sq. feet or more than one tree; $20.00 Per Tree-Maximum $500.00 New Residential Building Lot; $20.00 Per Tree-Maximum $1000.00 Per Acre of Unsubdivided Land.
- Survey marking location of all trees and those applied for removal. If you do not have a copy of your land survey, a simple sketch with identifying land features (house, road, driveway, deck, etc.) will suffice.
- Mark the trees to be removed on the property with something conspicuous, tape, ribbon, etc.
- Wait for a preliminary inspection to verify location of trees (about one week’s time)
- You will receive the permit and have one year to remove the trees.
- Please contact Zoning Assistant – Planning & Engineering for additional information:
East Brunswick Municipal Building
1 Jean Walling Civic Center
East Brunswick, NJ, 08816
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in East Brunswick, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!