"*" indicates required fields
Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!
Work with a owner operated tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in Dunellen!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Dunellen
Setting the standard for tree service in Dunellen, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Dunellen”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Dunellen’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your peace of mind, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Dunellen Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Dunellen since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Whether you need a tree removed or stump grinding, or your irreplaceable trees artistically pruned and shaped, Randy himself will visit your property to hear your concerns and offer his advice.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Dunellen in customer satisfaction
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Dunellen. We have multiple bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Dunellen’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is required.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Preemptive pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your home during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Dunellen. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Dunellen Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Tree Service Ordinances & Permit Process in Dunellen
- You will need a permit unless you fit in some of the Limitations and Exemptions:
- Trees located on a tract of land in all One- and Two-Family Residential Zones RA/RB, which tract of land has an existing residential building located thereon.
- Trees growing upon commercial nursery tracts or orchards.
- Trees which the Borough, by and through its agents, representatives or employees, deems necessary to be removed or destroyed.
- No more than 3 trees in 12 months shall be removed, cut or destroyed from any vacant residential lot in any One- or Two-Family Residential Zone RA/RB, within the principle building envelope and bed or driveway or one or more trees outside the same without first obtaining a tree removal and site clearing permit.
Please click here for additional information https://ecode360.com/12496463#:~:text=To%20obtain%20a%20tree%20removal%20and%20site%20clearing%20permit%2C%20the,of%20trees%20to%20be%20removed
- If you do not fit in any of the above categories, you will need a certificate issued by the Shade Tree Commission of the Borough of Dunellen to authorize the removal or destruction of trees and shrubs.
- Vacant residential properties: To obtain a tree removal and site clearing permit, the applicant must furnish to the Dunellen Shade Tree Commission a sketch of the property of sufficient accuracy showing the approximate location, trunk DBH and species of trees to be removed. Upon review and inspection (if necessary), the Dunellen Shade Tree Commission shall have sole authority for permit approval.
- Nonresidential property, vacant or otherwise developed. No trees shall be removed unless and until a tree removal and site clearing permit has been obtained by filing an application as described above, with the Dunellen Shade Tree Commission.
- No person shall remove or destroy or cause to be removed or destroyed any tree or shrub growing within the Borough of Dunellen without first having obtained a tree removal and site clearing permit.
- For existing residential property not involving subdivision and/or site plan: the sum of twenty-five dollars ($25.00).
- For all other applications: Seventy-five dollars ($75.00) per acre or portion thereof, as specified in the Land Development Ordinance.
- For additional information please contact the town’s Shade Tree Commission at [email protected] or contact Dunellen Property Maintenance Officer, George Deene at 908-672-2593 pr [email protected]
- Please click here Tree Ordinance (revize.com) to view the town’s full tree ordinance
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Dunellen, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!