Work with a owner operated tree business on your next tree job!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in Bridgewater!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Bridgewater
Raising the bar for tree service in Bridgewater, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Bridgewater”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Bridgewater’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Bridgewater Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Bridgewater since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service is Bridgewater’s #1 business in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become hazardous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Bridgewater. We have several bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Bridgewater’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Bridgewater. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Bridgewater Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Tree Service Ordinances & Permit Process in Bridgewater
- Any property owner may remove a designated number of trees from a residential lot based on the following table within any one calendar year. All other zones are required to file for a permit for any tree removal.
|R-40, R-50 Zone||3 trees equal to or greater than “=>” 8” DBH|
|R-20 Zone||2 trees equal to or greater than “=>” 8” DBH|
|R-10 Zone||1 tree equal to or greater than “=>” 8” DBH|
There are some exemptions for the requirement of tree permits, such as:
- Commercial nurseries – This exemption does not include tree removal within woodlands in connection with the establishment of new nurseries or new orchards.
- Trees that are deemed to be removed by the Township Engineer that are on or over a public right-of-way.
- Public park lands owned by the Township of Bridgewater.
- Trees that are removed as part of a project subject to a Planning Board/Board of Adjustment site plan, subdivision, or variance approval.
- Trees that are deemed to be removed as part of a Township project.
- Trees which, in the opinion of the Township Engineer or the Environmental Officer constitute a threat to the health, safety, or welfare of the general public.
- Companies regulated by the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities.
- Properties devoted to the practice of silviculture for which farmland assessment has been approved.
- Tree or trees are diseased or so situated as to be substantially lacking vigor or in decline. A report is required by a certified independent arborist or the Township Environmental Officer or owner provided evidence certifying the condition of the tree or trees. This evidence is to be provided to the Environmental Officer before removal.
- Trees that are less than 8” DBH and are not classified as a specimen or landmark tree.
- Trimming or maintenance of trees in a manner which is not harmful to the health of the tree.
- If you do not meet the above exemptions, the town requires homeowners to complete a tree removal application.
- Please click here: Tree-Permit-Application
- Submit fee of $10.00, made out to “Township of Bridgewater” along with your application to:
Township of Bridgewater
100 Commons Way
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
- The number of trees you permitted to be removed each calendar year, depends on the Zoning for your area. The maximum is three, some zones are only one.
- Watch out for those violations! Per the town’s website, “any individual, corporation, association or other entity violating any provision of this article shall, upon conviction thereof, be punishable by a fine not exceeding $1,000 per offense. The cutting, destruction, or removal of each tree shall constitute a separate offense; and if trees are cut down, destroyed, or removed for any reason, in conjunction with any land use, development, or soil movement activity, in excess of the specified number of trees that were approved for removal by the permit, restitution shall be made by the applicant in accordance with the following a schedule listed on the town’s ordinances”. To review the complete copy of the town’s ordinances please click here: 06-10 bridgewaternj.gov
- Please contact the town’s Environmental Officer at 908-725-6300 or 908-725-6300 Ext. 5204 or via email to Maria Schaumbert at [email protected]
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Bridgewater, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!
Q: Are you licensed and insured to provide tree services in Bridgewater?
A: Yes, we are fully licensed and insured. Our home improvement contractor license with NJ is #13VH06833600 and we are certified by the Board of New Jersey Tree Experts with registration number #806509.
Q: How many years of experience do you have providing tree services in this area?
A: We have been providing tree services in Bridgewater, NJ since 2008, ensuring quality and professionalism in all our projects.
Q: Can you provide references from other homeowners in Bridgewater you’ve worked for?
Q: What specific tree services do you offer?
A: We offer a comprehensive range of tree services, including tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, and emergency tree services.
Q: Do you provide free estimates?
Q: How do you determine the cost of a tree removal or other service?
A: Our pricing is based on the size, location, and complexity of the job. We ensure transparency in our estimates and stay competitive with other local tree service companies in Bridgewater.
Q: What safety precautions do you take when performing tree services?
A: Safety is paramount to us. We adhere to industry safety standards and use protective equipment for all tasks. Our team undergoes regular safety training, ensuring they are updated on the latest safety protocols. Before starting any job, we conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential hazards and take necessary precautions.
Q: How long will it take to complete the service?
A: We aim to start and complete jobs as soon as possible. When giving you an estimate, we will be able to give you an estimated start date and how long the job will take.
Q: How do you handle the disposal of tree debris?
A: All debris will be removed from your home and disposed of at an appropriate facility. We can also include cutting and stacking firewood as part of your job.
Q: Are there any local regulations or permits required for tree removal in Colonia?
A: Things are always changing in Bridgewater. We are well-versed with local regulations and will guide you on any necessary permits. Call us at 732-647-9953 for more information.
Q: What is the best time of year to prune or remove trees?
A: We can provide tree services year-round, but we’ll advise on the best time based on the specific needs of your trees.
Q: How do you handle payment?
A: We offer various payment options for the convenience of our clients. More details can be discussed during your estimate, however we accept check, cash and all major credit cards.
Q: Are there any potential additional costs?
A: We aim for transparency in our estimates. Any potential additional costs will be discussed upfront such as having a stump grounded after a tree removal.