Work with a winning tree business on your next tree job!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in Bedminster!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Bedminster
Raising the bar for tree service in Bedminster, NJ!
Looking for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Bedminster”? You’ve found it! Learn about Bedminster’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Recent Tree Jobs In Bedminster
Bedminster Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Bedminster since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Bedminster in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Bedminster. We have many bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Bedminster’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Preemptive pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your home during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend the best course of action.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Bedminster. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Bedminster Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Bedminster Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- A permit is required if you are removing any trees larger than 5” diameter.
- Removal of trees less than 5” diameter does not require a permit. There are other exceptions, but you will need to review Chapter 12 of the Revised General Ordinances – Please contact the town for more information.
- Please click here: Tree Removal Permit to complete the Tree Removal Permit Application and submit it to
Bedminster Township Construction Office
Attn: Joseph Haggerty
One Miller Lane, Bedminster, NJ, 07921
- You must also include any pictures that will show why you are removing the tree(s).
- It does not appear there is a fee application, you should contact Zoning Officer, Joseph Haggerty, 908-212-7000 x421 for additional questions or concerns, or Assistant Zoning Official-Geoff Price at 908-212-7000 Ext. 423
- It is highly recommended to always check with your town’s ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Bedminster, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!