The Fastest Way to a Beautiful Lawn
Grass seed requires a lot more patience and care than sod. However, sod still requires proper ground preparation, and laying and watering. If any of these critical steps are rushed, proper root systems cannot form, causing the sod to become “spongy” which prevents it from growing. Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service has been installing sod successfully since 2008 in the Central New Jersey area.
Why Choose Sod?
- Get a beautiful lawn in a few days, instead of a couple of months
- You can plant sod anytime throughout the season
- Sod is much easier to maintain
- Sod ensures a great lawn from the start.
Seeds are for the birds. Ask Randy’s to install beautiful sod today!
We highly recommend an inground sprinkler system be installed if you do not already have one. This will not only assist in watering of your new lawn, but will ensure your lawn will thrive for years to come.
Post Sod Installation Tips
- Stay off your sod for as long as possible until the root systems have formed, including your pets
- Listen to Randy’s watering recommendations which is dependent on the current weather forecast
- Do not over or under water
- Don’t mow for at least a month after
Why Choose Randy’s for Sod Installation?
- Randy’s includes proper ground preparation in your proposal so your sod will thrive
- Your new lawn will be installed properly and without interruption; Randy’s gives you a start date and estimated date of completion
- We use reliable sod suppliers with tested products that work year after year
Get a Free New Lawn Consultation
- Contact Randy’s and mention that you need a sod installation for a new lawn.
- We visit your property and listen to any concerns or requests you may have. We also take inventory of the tasks required to prepare your lawns surface and take required measurements.
- We send out an offer via email in PDF format that outlines everything that will be included in sod installation. The price we give is the price we stand by. There won’t be any other additional surprise fees.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a day with you to start your sod installation and give you a projected completion date.
Free Expert Consultation
Need an estimate? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!