The Art of Landscape Design
Landscape design is more than just a beautifully kept yard. The combination of living plants and hardscape in a plan allow for appealing and practical outdoor spaces and yard features. You can completely change the look and feel of your yard and make it your own.
Your Own Vision Brought to Life
Have a vision for how your yard could be? Randy’s works closely with you to create and install a design that will suit you and your lifestyle. We feel landscaping is as much as an extension of personality for the homeowner, as is interior decorating. Landscape Design can include countless options that not only greatly improve your home’s curb appeal and perceived value, but also provide entertainment and satisfaction.
Randy’s Accommodates Many Ideas and Tastes
Based out of Central NJ, Randy’s has designed and installed a diverse range of landscape designs. Maybe you’re looking for:
- A landscape design that looks great all year round
- Landscaping that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance
- Lots of color
- New mulch beds to be installed
- New Backyard Patio Space
Landscape Design Randy’s Offers Can Include:
- Landscape Beds
- Trees, Shrubs, Seasonal Flowers
- Outdoor Lighting
- Hardscape (Patios, Walkways, Walls, Fences)
Steps for Starting Landscape Design Project
- Give Randy’s a call or text or fill out our online estimate form and mention you’d like to enhance your yard with landscape design
- We visit your property and listen your ideas, take pictures and measurements. We recommend solutions and plant and material selections
- We do our due diligence and provide you with a plan and offer via email in PDF format. The price we give is the price we stand by and is an “all included” price.
- When you are ready to proceed, Randy’s will schedule your job’s start date and give you estimated date of completion
What Sets Randy’s Apart
- Randy’s not only designs and installs, but we provide regular maintenance so your landscaping can remain in tip top, healthy shape
- Our landscape designs impress but are also practical at the same time, so maintenance requirements and potential outward growth of plants are considered when designing, preventing expensive troubles in the future for you
- Your design project will start fast and be completed without interruption unless required by your town’s local permitting process (9 times out of 10, permits are not required for landscape design)
- Randy’s is fully insured including workers compensation insurance and general liability insurance and we are also fully licensed.
- You are given an actual start date and projected completion date
- Our estimates and proposals are no non-sense meaning we give you an honest price the first time around that includes everything without hidden or surprise fees
Returns from Investing in Landscape Design
- Immediate improvement to your home’s curb appeal and wow factor
- Can increase your home’s value in a lot of cases
- Converts your normally unused outdoor space into functional space
- You get a great sense of satisfaction from having an inviting outdoor space that you can entertain with
Free Expert Consultation
Need an estimate? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!